- Payment of invoices is due within 30 days
- Rates and charges will be based on actual or dimensional weight, whichever is greater. Unless otherwise agreed, shipments are subject to a dimensional weight factor of 194.
- Contracting party certifies that the materials named on the waybill are properly classified, described, packaged, marked, and labeled and are in proper condition for transportation according to the applicable government regulations of the DOT, FAA, TSA, and IATA.
- The following articles will not be accepted for carriage: Any shipment prohibited by law, bonds, coins of any kind currency, precious gems or stones, gold or silver, money, securities and jewelry other than costume.
- Carrier does not guarantee delivery by a stipulated date, nor will carrier be liable for the consequences or failure to make such delivery.
- Carrier shall not be liable in any event for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits or income, whether or not carrier had knowledge that such damages might be incurred.
- Shipment valuations are agreed not to exceed $50.00 or $0.050 per pound whichever is the greater, unless a greater value is declared. Declared valuation will be charged at the current tariff rate above.
- Failure to pay billed charges may result in a lien on future shipments, including the cost of storage and appropriate security for the subsequent shipment held.
- In the event Cougar Express shall turn over the bill to an attorney or collection agency for the collection of unpaid charges payable on account of Cougar Express' service, the parties responsible for the payment thereof shall be charged additionally with interest of 1% per month, plus costs and attorney's fee.